How To Improve Fuel Economy?
Do you want to know how to improve fuel economy and get better gas mileage? The Kraftstoff Energiesparer Fuel Saver Patch is the answer. It is a device that will improve fuel economy so your car will run with increased power and a cleaner engine. The hydrocarbon deposits are reduced so the vehicle will operate with a cleaner exhaust & engine with less maintenance needed.
The carbon air pollutants that are emitted from your vehicle will be substantially lower when you are using the Patch to improve fuel efficiency. The hazardous air pollutants (HAPs) such as benzene, naphthalene and formaldehyde are also reduced. The particulate matter (PM) emitted from the exhaust adds to smog and pollution. Vehicles are the largest source of air pollution in the world, and the Fuel Savings Patch will help to minimize your vehicles contribution to air pollution!
When you want to learn how to improve fuel efficiency, installing the Fuel Savings Patch is the most reliable and convenient method available. It prevents pre-ignition from occurring which saves on fuel consumption. The innovative 9-layer nanotechnology was developed using German technology and Far Infra-red Rays (FIR). The Patch is easy to install and requires no maintenance or extra future costs. It is a smart investment with a quick return!
- Rear-mount cargo boxes or trays reduce fuel economy by much less, 1 to 5%. Remove the cargo container when not in use is a method of how to save money on gas and oil. The weight of the car is lower with the rear-mount box so you will improve fuel consumption and help the environment by lowering Global Warming emissions!
- Remove excess weight in the automobile. An extra 100 pounds in the automobile can reduce mpg by 1%. This depends on the average weight of the vehicle and will effect smaller autos more. To increase fuel economy and improve gas mileage, make sure that your car is free of unnecessary weight.
- Do you want to know how to save money on gas? Avoid excessive idling and increase fuel economy! Idling can use a quarter to a half gallon of fuel per hour, depending on the engine size and the air conditioner (AC) use. When your vehicle is parked, turn off the engine. It only takes a few seconds worth of fuel to restart your vehicle.
- A method to limit excessive wear on the car’s starter is to limit engine starts to about 10 times per day on average. This will also improve fuel economy as well. Your vehicle may be equipped with a start-stop system that will save wear and tear on the starter and increase gas mileage. Any shutdown of the vehicle longer than one minute will save money, and you should limit electric accessory use during shutdown, especially during longer shutdown periods.
- One patch is needed for small tanks (<10 gal), and two or more patches are required for larger tanks. The patches are an effective and efficient way to save money on fuel costs! The Fuel Savings Patch is how to make your car more fuel efficient because the vehicle’s engine operates cleaner with less carbon deposits.